Tuesday, January 17, 2012

DON'T YOU JUST LOVE A GOOD SALE...


  It's been a while since we hit the jackpot on sales, but we did this time, at Famous Footwear!  All three of these pairs were on the clearance rack, then we took an additional 30% off, then on top of that I had a $10 off a $50 purchase coupon.  (I highly recommend the frequent buyer card)  So grand total for 3 pair of name brand shoes...$60 + tax!  Not bad, huh?
My son was pretty excited since he couldn't decide between the two casual pair and when I saw the prices I told him he could get both.  The dress shoes are a little big but he'll grow into them.  The REALLY EXCITING THING as a parent is that we are nearing the end of supplying clothes for our kids.  Seems unreal.  The college kids are responsible for their own clothes purchases now and we'll graduate this one to his own budget within 2 years.  So not too much more shoe buying for us!  Woohoo!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Nice, it would appear I have a long long way to go til I'm at that point

Unknown said...

Hooray for bargains!

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Michelle, it's one of the few good things :)

OK Chick said...

WOW that is a good sale. I love that your son is so excited about shoes. HA!