Saturday, July 23, 2011

SO, I GUESS THAT MAKES ME...

Uh, nevermind! I can't believe two of my children are now in their 20's! We celebrated my son's birthday last night with a little family swim party. Here's the highlights:

A present wrapped in a Velveeta cheese box. Are you weird like me and wrap things in food boxes? I have done it before and he always acts so excited to get "cheese." I think I'll start making it a tradition...
I dusted off my decorating tips and made him a white cake with sturdy whipped cream icing - kinda looks like marshmellows! Pretty tasty, not so sweet like buttercream icing.
A gift - some kind of lens for his I phone camera- I think that's what it is. Obviously I have neither.
With his Gram!

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

a great momma. Happy birthday to your middle child. Love the cake! I'm so impressed!

Gena said...

I did not see the nipples until I read Summer's comment. I think I'm going to keep my picture in my head and not click back over. I remember beautiful puffy white dots and two strawberries. Looks delicious.

Wa Wa Waughs said...

no, that is not what I intended to put on my 20 year old son's birthday cake!