Wednesday, April 20, 2011

SOMETHING YOUR KIDS NEED TO KNOW, PT. 2...


My 15 year old really enjoyed reading the letters on the retreat. Guess what? We got a letter in the mail back from him this week! So the youth minister had asked them to write back. I won't reveal all of the letter but I did ask his permission to quote one of his sentences that will melt your heart!


"So yeah...I'm on a mountain right now overseeing the camp and its surroundings! You've got mountains, lake, and farm all around, what can be much better than this? Heaven."

3 comments:

Elizabeth Mullins said...

What a great way to be reaffirmed that you are doing a great job!

Gena said...

I agree with Elizabeth. You have raised some good kids who have their priorities in the right places!

Lori said...

That is neat that he had them write a letter, too!