Wednesday, March 24, 2010

TODAY, I ENTERTAINED...


or rather, fed:

MISS EMHS

ONE OF OKLAHOMA'S TOP RUNNERS

THE LEAD IN THE PLAY

"MOST COMEDIC" GIRL

SWINE WEEK ROYALTY

and many other great teens that are our future! I'm glad my son has so many friends that are willing to work hard and give so much. I will MISS these kiddos as they head off to college this fall! I will be eagerly following their progress to see how God plans to use them.

What kind of kids will yours grow up to be? Mothering is an exhausting work, but give it all you've got, then give some more! It's worth it!

And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him. Colossians 3:17

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Thanks for an encouraging post. I hope I can be a mother of teens like you.