Thursday, January 7, 2010

TAKING THE BAD WITH THE GOOD...

Had one of the those kinda days yesterday... started off at 9:09 a.m. at Juvenile Court with son #1. We are FINALLY FINISHED with the biscuit saga! Thank you, God! The judge saw all four boys plus parents at once, with the defendant. He awarded her a partial amount she requested for a new grill on her car. Thought it was interesting that she did not have to provide pictures or anything. It was based solely on her testimony. No matter that she first said it was her radiator that was damaged. She had one estimate for replacing her cracked grill. But she is the victim of teenage boy biscuit-throwing, so no complaints from me. Nice for the boys to start the new year with a CLEAN SLATE!

Then I got to go up to the school to watch son #2 perform with a friend. I have always had a thing for guys who weren't shy about singing...so now you know why I was attracted to my husband - LOL! Anyway, here's a preview from the assembly. They do a school assembly just as a teaser to get the kids to come to the whole thing at night. ENJOY "LUCKY!"

I HOPE YOUR YEAR IS FILLED WITH MORE GOOD THAN BAD!

1 comment:

vivian said...

I like the new look of your blog!
Jane