Monday, January 11, 2010

I THINK HE LIKES HIS GIFT FROM HIS SISTER...


even though he may not show it! He just wasn't a fan of having his picture taken at the time. I vividly remember a post I did last year after Christmas about what NOT to get a teenage boy for Christmas (2 sweaters, if you don't remember). Here's a pic of the boys with their custom-made T-shirts by their sister! She made them for their Christmas gifts. She loves to design new shirts out of old ones, and boy do we have boxes and boxes of old ones! Cute, huh?

7 comments:

Let'sMakeADifference said...

What a talented daughter you have! Does she hope to have a career in fashion design?!

The 5 Arbuckle's said...

I love her creativity.

Lori said...

I was telling someone about the green jacket thing she made the day before Thanksgiving....with the little thumb hole things. She really is good!

Elizabeth Mullins said...

I love your daughter!!! You have done such a great job with her!

OK Chick said...

That's a pretty cool shirt. She should start taking orders.

Gena said...

Seriously. She makes me sick. Can she come teach my children everything I would love to know how to do but can't?

Michelle said...

How neat, she could start a side business! Have you seen the shirts with the fabric sewn on that looks like a tie? They are so cute... I'm sure she could pull it off.

I can't even thread a sewing machine :(