Wednesday, November 4, 2009

NOT WINNING ANY CONTESTS WITH THESE...







My tomatoes that I planted way back in June are finally producing! They aren't very pretty, I admit. But if you take a knife and cut off the worm holes and splits, believe it or not, you will have at least half a good tomato! It reminds me of how God sees me. He overlooks the bad stuff, and sees something good there. "MAN LOOKS AT THE OUTWARD APPEARANCE, BUT THE LORD LOOKS AT THE HEART." I SAMUEL 16:7 I hope we all are looking past appearances and seeing people's hearts.

My sister-in-law is rubbing off on me, I guess. That's a good thing! When she started blogging, she decided if she was going to spend the time doing it, she would share her faith. She writes about daily life with four kids and ALWAYS finds a spiritual connection. She also maintains a recipe blog with her mother and sister. Check out her "Shine Like Stars" blog!

4 comments:

jenn b said...

We've got lots of tomatoes right now too! And they look a lot like yours!! I like your application! I will be thinking about that as we enjoy our tomatoes!!

OK Chick said...

Do they at least taste good?

Lori said...

Thanks, Robin.

Michelle said...

I love that comparison Robin!