Monday, November 2, 2009

HALLOWEEN TEENAGER-STYLE...

My Indian boy actually would pose for me outside with our ghostie! No trick-or-treating for him this year, he went to 2 parties...
























and here's my 6 ft. Simba...yes, he really did wear that! He borrowed it (maybe from a toddler?) and wore it to the church's fall festival and to school on Halloween! He went to a party with friends on Halloween and was a deejay. Didn't really get any good pics of that one, tho...


























and my college girl was thrilled to get to go to a local home with her friends and carve pumpkins...hers is the fancy one...she should major in pumpkin carving, I think!

2 comments:

Audrey said...

HAHAHA! I saw your "simba" at Chick fil a on Friday. My kids thought it was funny.

Elizabeth Mullins said...

I love the simba...the basketball girls and I did something like that when we were in college...fun times. Way to go DeeAnn on the carving!!!