Thursday, July 16, 2009

I HAVE TO EAT....WHAT?



So as parents we've been pretty happy with the way our kids have eaten through the years. THEY'RE NOT PICKY EATERS. They would've starved, I suppose, if they didn't eat what's on the table. We've asked them to eat at least one bite of vegetables at dinner time, and tried not force it on them. Although my kids did recently remind me that I we sat in one restaurant for a long, long time waiting on son #1 to try a bite of my baked sweet potato and he about cried. Somehow, I've forgotten that incident...Anyway, here he is trying out Dan's homemade sushi. Can't you tell he just loves it?

BTW, maybe sushi is the wrong term. Nothing was raw.

2 comments:

Gena said...

Well, that seals the deal. I'm officially in love with Dan.

Lori said...

Looks like fun!