Friday, May 22, 2009

NOTHING SAYS WELCOME HOME LIKE EILEEN'S COOKIES...


Yes, my college girl is finally home after her first year of school + intercession six hours away from home! It wasn't as hard on me as I thought it might be...of course, I stay pretty busy keeping the boys in check. Having a sweet, level headed, smart, creative (okay, I'll stop!) Christian for a daughter doesn't hurt, either. I have really been blessed and am looking forward to having her home for a while.

She's planning on babysitting some for Tonya and sewing some cushions for me, so if you need any help with those kind of jobs, give me a call! She is hoping some of those applications she made back in April may come through with something for her as well.

1 comment:

Elizabeth Mullins said...

Babysitter what? I need one of those! Sign me up!