Thursday, May 14, 2009

BIG, UGLY DRIVEWAY = GREAT KID MAGNET...


The driveway is one of the few things I hate about our house. When we first considered this house, I thought it resembled a small parking lot. Seriously, we could fit 6-8 cars in it, easily, with the island and all. I found out the original owner had 3 boys - makes sense! But it has been one of those blessings in disguise through the years. We've moved our patio furniture up to the front for outside birthday parties, and had room for the tetherball, basketball goal, and ping pong table for youth events. Kids just show up for impromptu basketball games. I think I'll declare today DRIVEWAY APPRECIATION DAY. :)

3 comments:

Tonya Tuggle said...

its funny what different people like and don't about houses...i love big driveways!

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle said...

yes it is Drew....it was hard to pick just one to post, I'm getting some great shots of him, its easy when he always has the ball, and that's not a bad thing!I just hope DeWayne and Beth are happy with them!