Tuesday, May 19, 2009

MOST EMBARRASSING ROOM IN THE HOUSE....


So I've let you have a peek. My goal this summer is to get my scrapbooking room under control!!! Maybe if I acknowledge this mess, you all will keep me accountable. Let me give all you young mothers out there some hints. FIGURE OUT YOUR SYSTEM AND STICK TO IT! Make sure you write names and dates/grade on the back of anything you keep. Believe me, it all blurs together....and why doesn't the school year start in January??? The school year spanning 2 years is really confusing when you are trying to scrapbook years later!!!
CAN YOU FEEL MY PAIN?

5 comments:

Gena said...

Ooh. These are the reasons I stay far, far away from scrapbooking. I'd rather pay hundreds of dollars to have my blog binded into a book. I'm sure your efforts will be appreciated someday, though.

Alyssa said...

Totally feel your pain. But WOW...to have a scrapbooking room!!! How nice! Someday...I will get me a scrapbooking room too! I will follow up on your organizing progress.

Elizabeth Mullins said...

Okay, I was already officially overwhelmed with my current situation in scrapbooking(stalled out) but now that I see you are in the same boat, maybe we really aren't supposed to catch up any time in this lifetime! I will keep you accountable for sure...I will ask you everyweek at our training session!

kj said...

Yet another reason I love you!

Tonya Tuggle said...

i love you robin! this post is hilarious to me. good luck with your organization. i think i am going to try to start taking pictures of the girls crafts instead of sneaking them immediately into the garbage.