Tuesday, February 10, 2009

BETTER THAN CHRISTMAS...



This week is one of my favorites of the whole year!  It's musical week at EMHS.  It's an extremely exhausting week for the director, cast, and crew, but exciting too.  I've been blessed to be a PACE volunteer for the last couple of years feeding kids, and this time I've gotten to be their "gopher," figuring how to decorate 34 tables (on a budget!) and feeding 250 people dessert and coffee!  

So bring your valentine and come experience "FIND YOUR GRAIL," a musical DESSERT theatre, for only $10 per person.  It runs Thursday, Feb. 12-Saturday, Feb. 14, with a matinee on Saturday as well.  Contact me if you want details.

Here's a sneak preview of my 17 year old portraying King Arthur!

3 comments:

Gena said...

Wow. They look great. We definitely never did anything like that when I went to school there. Whoops. I forgot to watch the video.....I'll go back right now!

Alyssa said...

Excellent! I wish we had a night available to go.

Gayla said...

Weston is awesome in the short film-clip of "Find Your Grail". He is very talented, gifted, smart, charming too!! I'm not a bit prejudiced even though I am his Great Aunt. Can't wait to see the whole play.
Love you all!
Gayla