Saturday, December 6, 2008

A TIME TO DANCE...



Saturday, December 6th was a big night for both my boys. Winter Dance at EMHS, and 7th grade Cotillion! Now I think this winter dance thing must be about as big as prom around here, because not only did we get a new suit and flowers, etc., but 18 kids gathered at one house for 30 minutes of picture taking! Then dinner at Deep Fork (which I have never had the pleasure of going to!) and on to the dance. But that's not all folks! The party continues into the night with snacks at another house, and finally breakfast somewhere else, and going to church the next morning in the clothes they've been wearing for 15+ hours! Crazy, huh?!

So check out my 13 year old with the mustache, and my sharp dressed man!

1 comment:

Summer said...

Oh my goodness, I am imagining Bode in a suit and my heart can't take it!