Wednesday, December 31, 2008

MY 13 YR OLD'S GOURMET LUNCH?


Anything in a tortilla!  Here is a pic of his lunch today - yes, that's macaroni and cheese, tortilla chips, and nacho cheese dip on top of it all.  Maybe I ate a little too much cheese with this pregnancy 13 years ago?  

When I grimaced at his lunch he tried to tell me how wonderful it was and he said when he gets married, he's going to have a chef make this for everyone at the wedding.  Boy, do I feel sorry for the girl that marries him....

2 comments:

Michelle said...

That is too funny! it actually looks good to me! If i weren't on this new gluten-free diet I would give it a whirl!

Elizabeth Mullins said...

HAha! I think that is a guy thing totally...Joshua throws anything in a burrito and tries to convince me that it is wonderful!