Sunday, December 28, 2008

NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION: TO MAKE MY BLOG PRETTIER!

Yea!  I already fulfilled my new year's resolution and it isn't even the new year yet!  Does it still count?  I have had a lot of fun the last few months reading your blogs, which inspired me to get on the bandwagon.  Took me a while, but I finally saw the "cutest blog on the block" icon on all your beautiful pages, so I joined in the designer fun.  

I was going to post another blog a couple of days ago about CHRISTMAS DAY at our house with our teens, but have decided against it.  You can ask me about it if you really want to know...but it was kind of a let down after getting home late Dec. 23 from our awesome Crested Butte trip.  WOW, I thought I had planned everything so carefully!  I'll just say, don't ever, ever give a 17 year old 2 sweaters for Christmas.  Even if he doesn't tell you what he wants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  We should've just told the kids that the trip WAS their present and then he would've been pleasantly surprised.

3 comments:

vivian said...

Beautiful paper background!!! Great job.
Jane

Gena said...

Thanks for the sweater tip. Clothes are always a tricky gift I'm finding out......whether they're 4 or 17!

jenn b said...

Hey, I've been absent from blogging for awhile...I'm excited to see you started one! I added you to my list!