Wednesday, February 8, 2017

PURSUING HIS PRESENCE...

This year I don't have ONE WORD.  I have three:  Pursue His Presence.  I was listening online to a speaker and she mentioned this in her talk.  I grabbed hold of those three little words and knew that was a beautiful way to express what I want to focus on in my spiritual life.

Forget the dictionary, I know what PURSUE means.  To go after, to seek without stopping, to keep trying...and not get discouraged when things interrupt me and make me feel like I've failed.

I wrote it on my kitchen sign the other day for all the world to see.  At least, all the people in my little world!  Then decided to go for it and show the world.  Maybe it will encourage someone else to have a word, a phrase, or something that will encourage them to focus on bigger than themselves.

                                              


No comments: