Monday, February 27, 2017

BIKING CORONADO ISLAND...



Got to tag along with The Hubs on a business trip to San Diego last week!  We stayed on Coronado Island this time - I'd been here before so I skipped the Hotel Del and just got to know the town.  It really feels like an adventure when you are biking or riding the bus solo! They are very bicycle friendly and I biked under the bridge, alongside the golf course and million dollar homes, past marinas, military men training, and on the Bayshore Bikeway to the Silver Strand State Beach.   I had a few hours to myself each day and it was nice to have no real itinerary!





















2 comments:

Mark Brewer said...

That is a fun place to visit. Glad you enjoyed it.

Amy said...

What a fun trip! I have always wanted to go out there. Glad you got to experience it.