Thursday, February 25, 2016

BOOKS IVE BEEN READING...


A Million Little Ways by Emily P. Freeman
Love, love, love!  Recommended by my friend Hallie who I asked to teach a session on creative writing in special class at church.  The author shares how we all are artistic in all we do.  It's a beautiful read. I loved it so much I'd like to own it and read it again and again for inspiration. 

My Fat Dad by Dawn Lerman 
Enjoyed this easy read with recipes in every chapter!  I love hearing about families and the different dynamics in each one.  Also it reminded me I made a good choice not auditioning my son for a Broadway show.  It made me want to write down my memoirs of different family members and the recipes that I associate with each one!

Group Genius by Keith Sawyer
This business book caught my eye with the words "creative" and "collaboration."  An interesting read about how different companies solved problems and created new products by using communication and collaboration.  I especially loved the chapter on brainstorming! Thanks MB!

Praying in Color by Sybil MacBeth
This was a good read for my creative Bible class.  Recommended by my minister, it shows a new way to pray in a creative way.  Loved it and will probably use some of these ideas!

No comments: