Wednesday, January 20, 2016

BIBLE JOURNALING NIGHT...

So when I was a kid coloring in your Bible was taboo.  Well, no more! 

Tonight we learned about Bible Journaling!  My friend McKenzie came to our church and gave us some helpful hints and tips on how to use paint, markers, colored pencils, etc. to accent our Bibles and meditate on parts of scripture.  


A slide from her powerpoint

I love to see what other people have been doing with this.  What a great way to share your faith!  One friend of mine who has gotten into Bible journaling this past year said one reason she is doing this is so when she is gone her children and grandchildren will be able to see some of her meditations with God and the scriptures that were important to her.  

Have you gotten into Bible Journaling or Adult Coloring Books?



1 comment:

Amy said...

HOw wonderful that so many people are doing this. I love it and it really helps me to meditate on the scripture I am writing out and coloring.