Monday, November 23, 2015

CRAFTING LIKE CHARLIE BROWN...

Since this year is the 50th Anniversary of the Charlie Brown Christmas Special, it was pretty obvious to me what our Bible class Christmas party theme should be!  Since we are all around 50 years old - it's one of those things that's been around all our lives!  I decided I better get busy and make some things for the party because it will be here before I  know it!  

There are a few tutorials out there on how to make a Charlie Brown Christmas tree, but I found the easiest way was to use an evergreen branch and "pot" it.  

 I put a smaller pot into a larger one so that the branch could stay upright by sticking into the hole in the small pot. It worked beautifully and only took me about 10 minutes to make!

Then I made some ornaments for party favors. I found a tutorial HERE and it's a bit like making a ship in a bottle!  
Kinda challenging, but fun!  

Are you doing any fun themes this year for Christmas??? 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is cute!! They'll like it!