Saturday, August 17, 2013

A PINTERESTING DAY...

I got the bug the other day to do something different with my stairway after seeing all kinds of wonderful ideas on Pinterest!  

Not a great "before" picture, but I forgot...so just imagine these 2 botanical prints hanging there...13 years to be exact!  Time for something different, for sure.  I think I was going for simple and sophisticated when we moved, and it was easy to slap them up there and be done!



And I did this!  I've certainly got enough pictures to fill it up! I don't really care anymore if people think I'm sophisticated or not... :) 


Then I went a step further and had my son help me get this old bookshelf out of the attic.  It's my Grandmother Betty's and it's perfect because it's only 12 inches deep.  It sits on the little landing perfectly!  Now, I've got to decorate it...back to Pinterest for some bookshelf inspiration!  I'm going for simple since the wall is so busy...

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I love all the pics! I don't think it looks too busy, I think it looks great!

Unknown said...

Oh, I really like it a lot!! Those pictures and shelf are better than any sophisticated stuff :).