Monday, February 4, 2013

TAKE THAT, SUB-CONCIOUS...

I had a dream last night.  In fact, I've had several strange dreams lately.  I was taking a test and there was a big essay question about drug cartels.  You could use your notes.  I had written bits and pieces about drug cartels but my notebook was a mess, and I couldn't find the notes.  I was scrambling.  The clock was ticking...others were finishing and handing in their tests and I still had nothing on my paper.  What could I remember about drug cartels???  What in the world is a DRUG CARTEL?  I was so panicked. Some relative of mine sat down near me and started chatting...get away from me!  I've got to figure this out!  By now, I had realized I just needed to write on that paper, "I need to drop this class."  It was a terrible feeling.  More like a nightmare.

You know how my morning devotion began?

I AM PLEASED WITH YOU, MY CHILD. Allow yourself to become fully aware of My pleasure shining upon you.  You don't have to perform well in order to receive My Love...  Sarah Young

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast."  Ephesians 2:8-9

"Trust in Him at all times, you people; Pour out you hearts to him, for God is our refuge." Psalm 62:8

"I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith.  And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with the Lord's holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ and to know this love that surpasses knowledge - that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God."  Ephesians 3:16-19

WHEW!


2 comments:

Amy said...

Interesting how our dreams stress us out and we wonder if they have meaning. Love the scriptures!

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Wow, I totally messed that one up: SUBCONSCIOUS. Very embarrassing for someone who considers herself a good speller! Forgive me, all you expert spellers out there!