Friday, June 15, 2012

STRENGTH FOR THE DAY...

We got the chance to hear some of the songs from New Reign's (with our oldest son) summer tour the other night - ironically I had planned to post this today, and then something happened yesterday afternoon which really gives a whole new reason for this song:  my sweet father-in-law passed away.  We had been anticipating it for several weeks now and know he is being welcomed home. Praise God!

My friend Sandy had emailed me this verse 2 days ago, as well:

But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint.

~ Isaiah 40:31, NLT 


Enjoy this excerpt (yes honey, I admit your iphone camera is way better than my old Kodak) and renew your strength today, too!

1 comment:

OK Chick said...

I'm sorry for your loss.