Monday, June 4, 2012

I'VE TURNED INTO ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE...

Yes, we are two weeks away from TREK and I am desperately trying to train so that I won't be the "old lady who can't keep up with the group!"
So this is me 3 times a week.  Maybe you'll see me walking the neighborhood.
Or climbing the stairs of this monster.  My husband and his mountain climbing friends call it "Tall, dark and handsome."  I just call it the building that makes me almost lose my breakfast.
Twice now I've climbed the stairs in this building.  Every time we go we do it 3 times.  You got it.  We climbed 66 flights.  In a hot, airless, musty staircase.  With weight on your back.  Don't you feel sorry for me?  I just hope all this training and sweating and almost hurling is worth it!  

Happy Monday to you too!

6 comments:

OK Chick said...

But think how great your legs and butt will look after all this!!!!

Alyssa said...

Happy Monday to you too! I'm so impressed with you! Have lots of fun!

Gena said...

Wow! You are something else. I am eating Good & Plenty's and drinking Diet Coke day and night. I could use some tall dark and handsome.

Lori said...

WoooHooo!!!

The 5 Arbuckle's said...

I prefer to use tall, dark and handsome to describe something besides a building. But that is kind of funny.

Amy said...

Wow!! Proud of you!