Friday, April 2, 2010

PRAYER FOR SENIORS...

Oh God,

My baby is now over 6 ft. tall and I can't MAKE him do ANYTHING anymore. I can only nag....I mean...gently remind.

I trust in YOU and your promises.

Most of his free time is spent with his friends. I only get glimpses of him...

I trust in YOU and your promises.

You have blessed him with many talents. May he seek to use them for your kingdom.

I trust in YOU and your promises.

He looks for wisdom from his peers now. I feel my words are lost on him...

I trust in YOU and your promises.

This kid needs practical work experience. Please open a door for him.

I trust in YOU and your promises.

What will college bring for him? Will his roommate be a good influence on him or drive him crazy?

I trust in YOU and your promises.

Thank you, heavenly Father for your PROVISION, PROTECTION and your PROMISES!

In the name of Jesus,

Amen!

Train up a child in the way he should go,
and when he is old he will not turn from it. Proverbs 22:6

2 comments:

Elizabeth Mullins said...

Robin, thank you for this post as a reminder that parenting will be a forever prayful lifetime.

Alyssa said...

Love the post. I'm printing it and saving it for a time when I am going through the same thing. Thank you Robin!