Thursday, December 31, 2009

NEVER SAY NEVER....


My new year's resolution! No, not really. All of our kids have long hair right now. Hair that I WISH was a little more trimmed, sharp, neat looking. One is long and that's okay. She's a girl. The other two....well, one is long because he's in a school talent show next week, singing a song called, "HAIR," so you can bet that hair will be gone as soon as the talent show is over! Our senior's hair is long because he has been on a budget for a few months and has to manage his money and life. He doesn't want to spend the $15 to go see the hairdresser! He thinks if it gets bad enough Mom & Dad will beg him to get it cut AND pay for it. Well, he's got a long way to go before that happens....I can wait a long time....I think!

We had a little fun the other night as I actually french braided my son's hair! Like I said, NEVER SAY NEVER!

3 comments:

The 5 Arbuckle's said...

I've threatened to braid Will's hair, but I don't know how to french braid.

Elizabeth Mullins said...

What a beautiful son you have...

ConPen said...

Ahhh, she's so much cuter than I remembered! And thanks for teaching me that braid back in 1979.