Tuesday, November 13, 2018

JOYFUL IN HOPE...

Do you wear clothing with a message?  I don't ordinarily, but I've been given a few shirts through the years with messages on them.


When I saw myself in this picture, I was a little taken aback.  I thought, am I really joyful in hope?  It also made me think about what others think when they see me.  Do I look joyful?  Hopeful?  Do my actions portray that?  I certainly don't want to be like that car in front of you with a Jesus bumper sticker that doesn't obey the rules of the road.  This also reminded me of the time when WWJD bracelets were popular.  I would occasionally look down at my wrist and be reminded of Jesus, which is a great thing!

As Christians we "wear Christ" every day of our lives!  I hope we portray it even if our clothes and accessories don't say it.

For those of you who were baptized into Christ have been clothed with Christ. Galatians 3:27 (CSB)


No comments: