Friday, February 27, 2015

MILESTONES...

I hit this milestone yesterday at Curves!  1,000 recorded workouts!  Woohoo!

I say "recorded" workouts because I've been a member since 1999 and probably have much more than that.  When I joined way back when we didn't even have computer check in...we signed a sheet of paper and I didn't always remember to do that. A few years ago when they started handing out shirts for each 100 workouts, I thought it might be fun to get in on that, so I started checking in on computer.  Unfortunately, they quit the t-shirt rewards, so I won't get the 1000 shirt! I've been through 3 different owners of this business and  1 move to a different location.  Even if you don't give this ladies' workout place much credit in the world of fitness, it's been the most consistent thing I've ever done in my life.  Yes, I do other forms of exercise to stay fit, but stopping by Curves to exercise and visit with other ladies swapping recipes and advice is a good thing.  



1 comment: