Sunday, December 9, 2012

SOMETIMES YOU GET WHAT YOU ASK FOR...

Our Bible class has a Christmas party every year, and we try to have variety in our activities.  I guess there's something to be said for traditions, but our leader likes variety and to keep people guessing.  Keeps it fresh!  Well anyway, the opportunity came up at Parent's Night at school, and I grabbed it.  I asked the music teacher if ACT II would come perform at our party.  (I've been involved as a volunteer for a number of years and all 3 of my kids have been her students, but I never wanted to ask for fear something might not work out, and well, you know....forever hate me and give my kid an "F" in music!)

So YES, she said YES, and we had some awesome entertainment at our class party!  Five of the kids in the group are from our congregation.  Even got to see my kid in a couple of special numbers I hadn't seen before.  Pretty sweet when everything works out...

Partial group pic - so maybe we sat WAY too close to the front...

Here's our baby!  Aren't they the cutest?




He even does a song with the "Andrews" sisters!  

Enjoy your week and some Christmas tunes!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Awesome! He has such a great voice! How fun.