Monday, November 15, 2010

A SOLUTION TO THAT AGE OLD PROBLEM...

Just how to get the chocolate bar in your S'MORE to be as deliciously melty as the marshmellow when you assemble it?!

It NEVER happens for me. The marshmellow might be toasted perfectly and you put it all together and the chocolate is still hard! Well, look no further, we found the ANSWER:

Step 1: Buy these GIANT marshmellows. They are 2-3 times the normal large marshmellow size. CAUTION: CHOKING HAZARD. (Seriously, it really says that on the back of the package!)

Step 2: Break up your chocolate and PUSH it into the giant marshmellow.That's right, put it INSIDE the marshmellow!
Step 3: Roast it over the fire, letting the chocolate melt into the marshmellow!
Step 4: Assemble between two graham crackers. Enjoy your wonderfully messy treat! No hard chocolate!
Step 5: Hope the kids leave you some for seconds!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

They've been using those giant marshmallows here for cookouts, too. But, I'm a Kraft-brand marshmallow (only) kind of person, so I didn't try them. I like the chocolate tip!

The 5 Arbuckle's said...

I tried a different way of making smores last night. I will post it later in the week.

Michelle said...

I had smores this summer with the chocolate covered cookies that you can buy. It was also a great solution!

Michelle said...

OH MY....I am so trying this at my parents house this weekend, they have a fire pit and always have smores ingredients!! I love them!

OK Chick said...

I wrote about marshmallows too. Crazy! :)

Emilia said...

My mouth is watering! I must have my mom send a care package now! Fun! :)