Thursday, March 19, 2009

A MOM'S WORST NIGHTMARE...


Imagine the thoughts going through my head when I found this receipt with some change on my 17yr. old's bedroom floor!!! PILLS, PILLS, PILLS!!!!!!!! Pills - what kind? March 7 - so he's been taking drugs how long? Pills .88 for a 4 pk? What could this be? I'm going crazy! I show my husband. He gets on the computer and tries to decipher the product code. He says he can't be making much money selling these! AAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHHH! You think he's selling these? He tells me I can go to Walmart and find out what exactly it is.....and then it dawns on me. PILLS, a 4 pk for .88 has to be a PILLSBURY product. Real medicine would have another name on the receipt, not pills, duh! In fact, I do remember now that he was here with friends recently and they decided they wanted to go to a friend's house and make biscuits. WHEW! Mystery solved.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

That is too funny Robin!!! LOL

Gena said...

That's really funny. Those would have been some cheap pills.

Alyssa said...

That is SO funny! I would have been thinking the same thing.

Lesley said...

i was thinking it too - so funny

Elizabeth Mullins said...

You can never be to cautious...I wonder what your son thought when you thought he was into drugs!

Lori said...

I just had Joe read this. He thought it was really funny!! We made it to Tipton about 20 minutes ago....finally ate something in Lawton. See you Saturday.

Summer said...

that is awesome. if only all parents could be that releived....what great kids. please tell me how to raise my children so that they eat biscuts and not pills!