Sunday, November 9, 2008

CREATIVE GIVING


Wow! Am I proud! I gave my boys $20 to go to the grocery store to help stock our church's food pantry. I also gave them the list from the bulletin which included peanut butter, various canned goods, etc. I thought this would be a great lesson for them to go together without a parent and see exactly what food costs are, and to keep track of their spending, to basically learn to be thrifty! What did they get?
40 POUNDS OF SUGAR!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!

2 comments:

Summer said...

i am soooo glad to fine you! Ever since you co-lead our group on Wednesday nights I have admired your parenting from afar and look forward to learning your parenting secrets!

Tonya Tuggle said...

I second what Summer said. I am definitely looking for advice from an experienced mom of 3. I love your blog already!