Tuesday, February 26, 2019

A SOLUTION FOR LABELING CM ALBUMS...

For years, I have not been satisfied with how to label my Creative Memories photo albums. The labels I made would curl and peel off.  Why do you need a label at all?  Well, when you have 20+ you want to be able to see them at a glance and know what year it is or if it's a family or vacation album.  I perused the internet for a while and got inspired!  Here's my solution:
New label I made

Old labels curling off


How to make your own:

I used a Dymo label maker, white tape refill, vellum, and a paper cutter.
Print out whatever you want your label to say.
You could also write your own on a white sticky address label.
Cut vellum into strips 1-2 inches wide and 8 inches long.
Mount the label in the very middle of the strip.
Put another vellum strip right on top of the other one.
You do need to do this to protect the label from curling off.  
Now slide the end of the strips down into the sides of the album.
All done!  Look how nice and neat it looks!


Problem solved!

No comments: