Sunday, September 9, 2018

WEDDING RECEPTION/TINY OPEN HOUSE...

Last of the wedding festivities!  We hosted a reception here in Oklahoma per our son's request.  I told him if we did that, we would also have to have a Tiny House Open House!  So many have asked about the construction project going on in our driveway, that I knew we would just have to make it part of it.  It's not totally finished yet, but close, and they did stage it for the party.

Even after several days of rain due to tropical storms down south, we managed to get a misty Saturday without a downpour - thank you, God!  You could eat off our driveway - it's never been so clean.  :)



We had cookies, nuts, lemonade, and water.  Pretty simple.  It worked for a "driveway party."

My Niece-in-law made the fancy cookies!  

We had a lot of fun greeting guests and watching our son give tours!

Kitchen area
Living area
My awesome friend did the chalk work sign for me - isn't it great?





We had a lot of fun talking to family and friends from near and far! Several of our neighbors came, too!   Looking forward to the time it really will be finished - I'll keep you posted.


No comments: