Tuesday, September 26, 2017

SLOW FOOD...

Slow food is a new/old concept to me.  But one I'm ready to embrace!  When you're at a campfire, you know you're in for some simple food and fun!  Our daughter and SIL had the family over for a weiner roast recently.  He made the fire pit where they had two large rocks close together and he brought more from other areas on their acreage.  I'm loving any time we can do slow food and long conversation.  More about slow food next time...






HAPPY FALL, Y'ALL!


2 comments:

Amy said...

This looked like a great time of fellowship! Wish I could join you. :)

Unknown said...

I love this and love the slow food concept! I think I missed out on a little of that because of the kitchen space....too small for everyone to be in there, BUT I do think back to having the kids help with many meals. And now with the bigger kitchen, it's definitely more of a "slow food" thing.