Tuesday, September 6, 2016

THE MORE BIRTHDAYS I HAVE, THE WEIRDER MY REQUESTS...

Yes, for my birthday in June, I held fast to my pledge to not add any stuff to my house this year - only buying food and experiences!  So I told my husband what I wanted was the grime removed.  We just had our grout cleaned and resealed.  First time in 16 years that someone besides myself cleaned the floor!  I don't know if you can tell from the pictures, but it is so nice - like brand new!  It wasn't cheap but totally worth it!  

Before
After


Before - with tape marks from rug tape

After


Before - more tape marks from run tape

After

Pretty happy with the result!  I may never scrub floors again!  :)





2 comments:

Summer Lashley said...

Oh heavens, it's beautiful! That's a woman's love language!

OK Chick said...

I did this a couple years ago. It makes a huge difference! You are right, it's like a new floor.