Friday, May 20, 2016

THE NEXT BEST THING TO BEING THERE...

is awesome pictures!  When my oldest proposed to his girl, he just wanted it to be the two of them, plus a great photographer.  He planned a beautiful setting in a old little shed behind her house.  It oozes with character and charm of a 50+ year old shack.  He decorated it up, ordered a beautiful live garland, had a photo album made for her, and of course pizza from their favorite restaurant.  It was precious, and I pray their marriage reflects this evening.














4 comments:

OK Chick said...

Wow...I'm blown away by the creativity!!! Congrats to them!

Amy said...

How precious!! I pray this will be a wonderful union and lives spent together!!

Mark Brewer said...

I can not tell you how happy I am for you two, your son and the Avey's and their daughter. Really great people coming together and great families coming together. Bless you all!

decoratingdevotionalgal.com said...

What beautiful pictures Robin! Hannah is such a sweet girl, I know you will be blessed by having her in your family. Have known the awesome Avey's a long time. Impressive set up by your son. He must be super creative and thoughtful. I'm sure you are a proud Mama!