Thursday, December 18, 2014

MY NEW FAVORITE CANDY RECIPE...


I tried this recipe from Pinterest this fall and immediately fell in love with the salty and sweet flavors!  It's so easy, too.  Then I entered it in a contest where all you had to do was tack on a name to a recipe that reflected one of the Broadway shows coming here soon, and I won!  I'll be getting three pairs of tickets for shows and autographed posters!  Anyway, I was getting ready to make a batch and realized I never shared it on here... so, ENJOY!



I forgot to mention that I vary the chocolate chips sometimes - do what you want - I like to put in 1 cup of semisweet and 1 cup of dark chocolate chips. 


3 comments:

OK Chick said...

Yum!!! Sounds delicious!

Summer Lashley said...

I had this at a party not too long ago and I couldn't stay away from it. It's addictive.

Beth Brewer said...

Can't wait to try this! Dark chocolate and sea salt, doesn't get much better than that.