Monday, November 11, 2013

ANTI-FALL BALL...

This year the winter formal in December changed to a fall ball in November.    It didn't really affect us this time, because my son and his friends did their own thing that night.  Their ANTI-fall ball turned out to be dinner and roller skating!  They did dress up...and I have no pictures :(  because the hubs and I had plenty of events ourselves to attend this past weekend which I also have no pictures of, I'm a slacker, can you tell I've got an attitude this morning?  So that's the way it is sometimes!

Got lots of selfies from him, though:




4 comments:

Summer Lashley said...

Thank you for having an attitude this morning! Restores my faith in humanity....:)

Tessa said...

We were out to dinner as a family Sat. night and as we went into the restaurant, Viv says, "Wow, that is a green suit!" Sure enough, it's Dawson. :) Jeff was surprised that I knew from across the restaurant who it was, but there is only one suit like his! It looked like they were having fun. :)

Wa Wa Waughs said...

HA! Tessa, I appreciate V not using some other adjective!

Gena said...

Oh how I hope I have a kid that has their own anti-fall ball someday. And yes, I love the attitude.