Wednesday, January 26, 2011

WATCH YOUR STEP...


I know, I went from a pretty post to a PUTRID one.

I about hurt myself, getting out of my car, as I almost stepped on this in a store parking lot the other day!!! EEEK. Yes, it's a squished mouse. Or rat. NASTY. Anyway, I survived. Aren't you glad I had my camera there to document it? (I don't have a fancy phone with a camera)

The moral of the story is to watch where you're stepping...don't get yourself into messes!

Instead, "Whatever is lovely, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things." Phil. 4:8

Maybe I'm taking the scripture out of context a bit, but we can fill our minds with nasty thoughts and if we continue it can really "mess up" our lives. We need to avoid those things and fill our minds and hearts with HIS WORD. (Wanted to end with something lovely!)

2 comments:

The 5 Arbuckle's said...

You might also find money if you watch where you walk.

Alyssa said...

Sick. But yes, you ended your post on a lovely note. I will watch where I step!