Tuesday, October 25, 2011

THE OTHER GOOD THING ABOUT TEXAS....

  
                                           BESIDES THIS, OF COURSE...

                                                IS BABE'S CHICKEN!

                             Where else could you get a picture with cow skulls?

                            Where else do you get brain food with crazy signs?
 
Where else can you get delicious smoked chicken, fresh corn off the cob, mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans and biscuits - all you can eat?  AND superfast service?

It's pretty close to heaven on earth!

P.S.  This is NOT a paid advertisement.

3 comments:

Summer said...

Agreed! I love that place!

Gena said...

YES! I've been there once and have never stopped salivating. Time for a return to Babe's, I belive.

Lori said...

The sign makes me think of my grandpa Gene. He would do a thing like that about PIGS. Haven't eaten there....yet!